From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Gas Explosions by "The Uncertain"
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:20:57 -0800

Dream Title              Gas Explosions by "The Uncertain"
Date of Dream            21 Mar 00/between 12nn & 1pm
Dream                    Hours before a 2nd interview (for a prospect job),
I had a dream of 2 gas explosions in the kitchen of an old apartment I used
to live in.  The first explosion was as a result of me adding tepid water
to a pot cooking on the stove.  Subsequent to the 2 explosions, I could
hear 2 others outside the apartment which shocked some passers-by, but no
one was hurt and the cause was unknown.
Comments by Dreamer      Although the job interview I am going for this
afternoon is a second interview which signifies a high chance of securing
the job, I have tried to suppress my optimism as I have turned down on
other job offers after their 2nd interviews.  It has been a real let down
so far after being made redundant from my presrent job on last year's
Christmas eve.  I have to leave my present job by 13 Apr 00 which I really,
really hope to have secured a permanent position  by then.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n267.2 ---------------