From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bunny Is Confused
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 12:26:04 -0700

Dream Title              Bunny Is Confused
Date of Dream            4/7/00 2:06 pm
Dream

Blue Boy bunny was involved with 3 female bunnies. One was still in love
with him,he was dating one and the last one didn't want him(even though he
wants her) He often ran back and forth from his dad's house to his
ex's(Pink bunny) house.(The one who still wanted him)When he was at his
dad's house and was ready to run back to Pink bunny's house, his father
stopped him and made him help paint the house.While he is helping paint his
father's house, he tells him his situation.While they were
talking,sentences appeared,blocking everything.They said He loved one,is
loving one and likes one who doesn't like him back.After they were done,
dad looked up and noticed his house was painted blue! There were three
different shades of blue(Powder blue was the dominant one, with bluish
white outlining the  house and a bright medium blue roof. The father sighed
and Blue bunny ran over to pink bunnies house.Pink bunny was jealous.Then I
woke up.
Comments by Dreamer      My dream is completely in cartoon. The colors were
vivbrant,But blue stood out the most.The dream was fast and frantic and at
times was very confusing. Lastly, I can't figure out why I had a dream from
a male bunny's point of view(I'm a woman)I didn't see the other female
bunnies either.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n279.2 ---------------