From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bugs galore and a shark
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 09:46:29 -0700

Dream Title              Bugs galore and a shark -- Zeph
Date of Dream            4/16/00 @ approx 2am
Dream                    I've opened the closet to select a robe. There was
a heavier furry-like one, and a lighter one. I select the lighter on and
put it on, then leave the room. I'm in my bedroom when I feel something
crawling on me. I look under the robe and to my horror and disgust I find a
silver fish crawling inside. I knock it out. It lands on the bed and crawls
under the sheets. I look around and see bugs crawling all over the place.
In an effort to keep them off of me, I float off the floor. I yank the robe
off of me and notice a yellow stain on the sleeve and on the bottom hem
that has hardened. I fly out of the room and back to the room where I'd
gotten the robe. The closet door was closed; there was a lobster/ crab
creature just outside the door. I watched as a fish wriggled out from
beneath the closet door. In sudden anger and with a determination to get
rid of these bugs, I rushed the door, yelling at the top of my lungs and
gesticulating wildly. The fish popped!
!
  back into the closet in startlement. I yanked the closet door open,
pulled aside the heavier robe and found a gaping hole in the wall where
bugs were streaming out in rivulets. I fly out of the house. Outside, a
shark/ fish was after me. Then a guy stepped in and caught it, then tossed
it as far away as possible. It shrunk to a mere pinprick in the distance. I
ran up the road a little further, but almost immediately, the shark/ fish
was back. The guy caught it again and tossed it. I ran a little further. I
caught up to the guy as he caught the fish again. It had fearsome teeth,
and I knew that if it touched me, it would bite down hard. The guy was
holding it by its gills, his fingers awfully close to those teeth. I was
concerned that the shark would be able to wriggle around and get him, but
he managed to hold the shark in a tight grip. He tossed it again and
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- END dream-flow.v001.n284 ---------------

dream-flow is for the sharing of dreams