From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: HellBound
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 18:17:38 -0700

Dream Title              HellBound
Date of Dream            3/5/00 3:30 am
Dream                    i dreamed i rammed a spear through a persons chest
and they bleed black colored blood that wouldnt stop coming out the person
was still alive and they where hanging off the floor feet not touching the
ground the spear had went through their chest out their back and into the
wall people where rushing to help him and they just pushed on the wound and
he was still alive just staring past me then i slit my one throat and it ended
Comments by Dreamer      what is this about
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n300.2 ---------------