From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Stolen car
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:54:27 -0700

  Title              Stolen car
Date of Dream            05/15/2000
Dream                    I left my car running in my garage- the current
parking area where I live. I went in my apartment to get something and when
I came out my car was gone, stolen. Then a black cat started to attack me,
by pulling on my white shirt.
Comments by Dreamer      I looked up the meaning of being attacked by a
blck cat and it said that I might get robbed. Yet my car clearly stated
that I was robbed. I would like some input from anyone else
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n305.2 ---------------