From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Hot Time by Lilac
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 20:56:37 -0700

Dream Title              Hot Time by Lilac
Date of Dream            May 25th at about 4:30 a.m.
Dream                    On a Thursday, mid morning I was awakened by a
dream about my ex boyfriend.In this dream we were having passionate sex
but, he kept looking at me with this unsettling look in his eyes. It was
cold and heartless something I had never known from him.
Comments by Dreamer      Please give me an answer to what this means
because this is not the only dream I have had about him in the past month.
They seem to recur every 2 weeks but, there is something different every time.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      I welcome any and all comments regarding this dream

--------------- END dream-flow.v001.n313 ---------------

dream-flow is for the sharing of dreams
Courtesy of DreamGate www.dreamgate.com