From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Walking in Hell
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:29:10 -0700

Dream Title              Walking in Hell
Date of Dream            June 6 2000
Dream                     The dream begins with myself walking through an
abandoned town, in the middle of the night, but the sky was red, thus
making all of the buildings look black, from my view point. (The best way I
can describe this is shining a flashlight behind someone, and another
person trying to look the person in the eye. The figure is black.)
Apparently from where I am, I am walking in the streets of this town. Alone
every corner of the street is a barrel. Looking in the barrel I see body
parts. Not only are the barrels on the corner but beside every store door.

I believe it was hell, something just told me. The thing that disturbed me
was that I wasn't afraid of being there, alone, in hell. In fact I was
quiet comfortable with it.

The sky was more reddish-black than anything. I have no idea what color
that would make it.
Comments by Dreamer      From the best of my memory this dream appeared to
me over 6 years ago, and ever since then I have been trying  to find out
the meaning of this dream.

If at all possible I would like an interpretation of this dream.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n319.2 ---------------