From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: flood dream
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 09:06:33 -0700

Dream Title              flood dream
Date of Dream            6/8/00 night time dream
Dream                    I was on the second floor of a building on the
north fork of long island, ny ,over looking the long island sound. it was
windy with a gray sky but there were green lush trees in my view. there
were large windows in this building.  i was looking out and the water from
the sound was touching the windows and there were great swells of water. i
remember feeling facinated by the swells, almost hynotized, but i was also
worried that the water would break through the windows and i was worried
that the first floor of the building was under water.  yet my worry was
over shadowed by my facination and i had a child who was my daughter and i
was telling her to look at the water and the swells and see the beauty. I
have no children! I also remember worrying about my loved ones.
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n321.2 ---------------