From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: past love
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 09:39:56 -0700

Dream Title              past love
Date of Dream            24/06/2000
Dream                    ok, this dream was about this guy who liked me at
the start of the year and i didn't like him and then i told him i liked him
and he lost interest. and now he hates me, for some unknown reason. so here
is the dream i had:

i had just walked up to him and i tried to talk to him and he told me to
fuck up and go away and all that sort of shit, and then i saw this white
board with my name written all over it and it said stuff like - a voting
sort of thing: "who thinks mel is hot?" "who wants mel?" and stuff written
like that. this was all happening in a school hallway situation, we were
standing by lockers, and the white board was small on a locker. we don't
have lockers at uni.

anyway, i asked him why my name was written there, and he just gave me a
greasy sort of look and mumbled something, but i didn't hear. and then i
said "can i please talk to you?" and he said "ok, for a second" and so i
said "look, i really hate not being friends with you" and he shook his
head, and said "ok, maybe we can go out again". but we never in real life
went out in the first place, we were just together for one night.

oh yeah, and when he said "ok, maybe we can go out again", he wrapped his
arms around my waist and pulled me in close to him.

this guy absolutly hates me in real life
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

--------------- END dream-flow.v001.n339 ---------------

dream-flow is for the sharing of dreams
Courtesy of DreamGate www.dreamgate.com