From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Velvet Suit
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:19:20 -0700

Dream Title              Velvet Suit, Hendrix
Date of Dream            7/13/00 5:00 A.M.
Dream                    I had a dream last night about my Ex-boyfriend or
my friend for 3 1/2 years who, a year ago tampared with my feelings and
told me that he broke up with his long-time girlfriend. In reality he
didn't.  After he said that I thought it was a go to start getting serious
about him. We were together for just one week. I decided to quit the
relationship, because I had a feeling that I was getting used. my feeling
was right! He still had his girlfriend.

My dream was about him and I sitting on a velvet maroon couch. He had on a
maroon velvet zoot suit, ( the ones worn by musicians during the Big Band
Era. We were not in a room, it felt more like a stage. As we sat on the
couch he told me that he was sorry about what he did. That was the end of
the dream.
Comments by Dreamer      I want to know what this dream is about and how i
should handle the situation of him coming into my life again, because he is
starting to go to my church. Unfortuantely My church has only one singles
congregation in my town, so I have know other place to go.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n343.2 ---------------