From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mr. Alligator
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:56:43 -0700

3 separate but similar dreams
Mr. Alligator
Date of Dream            21August2000
3 times between 5:30a and 7:00a
Dream                    I woke up three times after having dreams where,
when I awoke, was going to the bathroom.   Does going to the bathroom in
your dream have any symbolic meaning?
Comments by Dreamer      I do not remeber one of the dreams, except for
going to the bathroom when I woke up.   In the second dream, I was playing
soccer (which I do not play and do not really like either) and in the last
dream I was doing some crafts activities with children I had worked with
earlier in the summer, and then went down something like a waterslide
without water, when I went to the bathroom just before waking up.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n364.2 ---------------