From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Summer
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 23:25:36 -0700

Dream Title              Summer
Date of Dream            Sept. 2/00
Dream                    I had a dream that I was pregnant.  You couldn't
tell I was pregnant but I felt I was, and I was happy about it.  I was just
wondering what that could mean?
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v002.n007.2 ---------------