I sent this message during the weekend and I'm afraid it might got lost during people's monday morning inbox purging ;-) Seriously, I'd be grateful for any insights on that matter which keeps me from moving on to 2.6.36...

Thanks
Marius

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:20:22 +0200

With the latest d-r-t my grub cmdline option video=1280x...@50 no longer works (RS780, output to LCD TV via HDMI). The fbcon apparently is enabled, but the TV doen't get a displayable picture anymore. Booting with d-r-t from 4 weeks ago works and correctly uses the EDID reported 1280x...@50 mode.

Does anyone know what might have happened to the video= code? I also tried video=1280x7...@50, but that didn't work either.

X works fine though.

Thanks
Marius