On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Johansson, Werner
<Werner.Johansson at sonymobile.com> wrote:
> [...]

fwiw, if the values are related to the physical cabling/wiring, rather
than the panel timing, we should probably get them from DT..

if a combination of the timing and the wiring, that gets a bit more complicated

(I am not actually sure myself about these)

BR,
-R