On 12 June 2015 at 18:15, Tobias Jakobi <tjakobi at math.uni-bielefeld.de>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've split off the Exynos specific bits, so this is just some cleanups and
> small fixes. Everything can be reviewed without knowledge about the Exynos
> platform. My hope is that I can get at least some of the patches from my last
> series upstream.
>
> With best wishes,
> Tobias
>
> Changes in v2:
> - Made it clear that the error handling is currently 'unsatisfactory', but
> that this is going to be adressed in a later patch.
> - Point out that removed code also wasn't used anywhere in the past (by
> inspection of git history).

Big thanks for the update. It will make things clear a week/month down
the road - when we've forgotten pretty much everything in the area :-)
Considering how trivial these are and the silence from the
Samsung/Exynos folk, I'll be pushing these later on today.

If some of the dead code ends up required, we can always bring it back.

Cheers,
Emil