Hi Maxime,

As I feared things have taken a turn for the bitter end :-]

It seems that this is a heated topic, so I'l kindly ask that we try
the following:

 - For people such as myself/Tobias/others who feel that driver and DT
bindings should go hand in hand, prove them wrong.
But please, do so by pointing to the documentation (conclusion of a
previous discussion). This way you don't have to repeat yourself and
get [too] annoyed over silly suggestions.

 - The series has code changes which [seemingly] cater for out of tree
module(s).
Clearly state in the commit message who is the user, why it's save to
do so and get an Ack from more prominent [DRM] developers.

Please try to understand that I do not want to annoy/agitate you, I'm
merely pointing what seems [to me] as incorrect.
Nobody is perfect, so if I/others are wrong do point me/us to a
reading to educate ourselves.

Thanks
Emil