On 04/03/2018 10:37 AM, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
Op 02-04-18 om 19:49 schreef Thomas Hellstrom:
Maarten, Daniel,

Do we have any ww-mutex performance tests somewhere that can be used to test
the impact of implementation details on various locking scenarios?

Thanks,

/Thomas

The thing that comes to my mind are some of the kms_cursor_legacy tests that
have been proven to be sensitive to locking issues before.
All subtests with (pipe-*/all-pipes)-(single/forked/torture)-(bo/move) try to
do cursor updates as fast as possible, and report how many updates have been
done.

~Maarten

Thanks, Maarten.

/Thomas