On 08.05.2012 16:55, Jerome Glisse wrote:
Still i don't want to loop more than necessary, it's bad, i am ok with :
http://people.freedesktop.org/~glisse/reset5/0001-drm-radeon-multiple-ring-allocator-v3.patch

If there is fence signaled it will retry 2 times at most, otherwise it
will go to wait and
that way better. Because with your while loop the worst case is
something proportional to
the manager size given it's 1Mo it can loop for a long long time.
Yeah, this loop can indeed consume quite some time. Ok then let's at least give every ring a chance to supply some holes, otherwise I fear that we might not even found something worth to wait for after only 2 tries.

Going to send that out after figuring out why the patchset still causes texture corruptions on my system.

Christian.