On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 11:40:43AM -0400, Sven Van Asbroeck wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:01 AM Russell King - ARM Linux admin
> <li...@armlinux.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> > This series represents development work collected over the last six
> > months to improve the TDA998x driver, particularly for the audio
> > side.  These patches can be found in my "drm-tda998x-devel" branch
> > at git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm.git
>
> Thank you Russell !!
>
> I tested this patch set on my platform: imx6q ssi codec driving a tda19988.
> No issues as far as I can tell.
>
> Note that I still have to 'hack' the bclk_ratio in the tda driver to
> correspond
> with the wire format that the imx6q ssi is generating. But that's a known
> issue.

Yep, I avoided posting those patches so that this set can get merged,
which moves us towards supporting more I2S formats.  Once we have
agreement with these (which should be easy) we can then resume trying
to resolve the hdmi-codec side of the problem.

I'll repost the patch set later today, I'm intending to drop the
bridge timing patch from the set for now, but add the patch for the
vendor-specific infoframe that can go upstream in its place.

FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 12.1Mbps down 622kbps up
According to speedtest.net: 11.9Mbps down 500kbps up