Here are seven more patches for things I found to clean up.
This was based on top of Christoph's seven patches:
"hmm_range_fault related fixes and legacy API removal v3".
I assume this will go into Jason's tree since there will likely be
more HMM changes in this cycle.

Changes from v1 to v2:

Added AMD GPU to hmm_update removal.
Added 2 patches from Christoph.
Added 2 patches as a result of Jason's suggestions.

Christoph Hellwig (2):
  mm/hmm: replace the block argument to hmm_range_fault with a flags
    value
  mm: merge hmm_range_snapshot into hmm_range_fault

Ralph Campbell (5):
  mm/hmm: replace hmm_update with mmu_notifier_range
  mm/hmm: a few more C style and comment clean ups
  mm/hmm: make full use of walk_page_range()
  mm/hmm: remove hugetlbfs check in hmm_vma_walk_pmd
  mm/hmm: remove hmm_range vma

 Documentation/vm/hmm.rst                |  17 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c  |   8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ttm.c |   2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_svm.c   |  13 +-
 include/linux/hmm.h                     |  47 ++--

2.20.1