Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for all your patch. And thanks Emil for your
feedback.

I have a suggestion here:

Emil:
Could you give me your Acked-by or maybe Reviewed-by for the writeback
series? With that, I can finally apply the series.

Sidong:
Secondly, after applying the writeback series, I would suggest you to
understand Emil's comments (he already provides the link) and prepare a
new patch based on that. Before you submit your patch, I recommend you
to test it with https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/68352/ and
kms_flip.

How about that?

Best Regards