Something we've been missing for a while with drivers that support MST
is being able to prune modes that can't be set due to bandwidth
limitations. So, let's go ahead and add that. This also adds a new hook
that was needed, mode_valid_ctx, so that we can grab additional locks as
needed when validating modes.

Lee Shawn C (1):
  drm/i915/mst: filter out the display mode exceed sink's capability

Lyude Paul (1):
  drm/probe_helper: Add drm_connector_helper_funcs.mode_valid_ctx

 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_crtc_helper_internal.h  |  7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_probe_helper.c          | 94 ++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_dp_mst.c | 55 ++++++++----
 include/drm/drm_modeset_helper_vtables.h    | 42 +++++++++

2.26.2