Hi Daniel,

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 05:01:29PM +0200, Daniel Mack wrote:
> This is v10 of the series.
>
> Resending without changes.
Hmm...

> Changelog:
>
> v2 -> v3:
>       * Turn Documentation into yaml format
>
> v3 -> v4:
>       * Fix reference error in yaml file
>
> v4 -> v5:
>       * More yaml file documentation fixes
>
> v5 -> v6:
>       * More yaml file documentation fixes
>
> v6 -> v7:
>       * Fix ordering of patches
>
> v7 -> v8:
>       * More yaml file documentation fixes
>
> v8 -> v9:
>       * Addressed some minor issues pointed out by Thomas Zimmermann
>       * Rebased
>
> v9 -> v10:
>       * Re-apply the yaml file in favour of the txt file

Applied to drm-misc-next. I fixed the build doing a change similar to:
https://lore.kernel.org/dri-devel/20210222141756.7864-1-tzimmerm...@suse.de/

And while writing this mail I realised I forgot to amend the changes.

This is the second time this week I push patches that does not build :-(
I will stop applying patches for today...

        Sam