Alex Deucher wrote:
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM,  <alexdeuc...@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Alex Deucher <alexander.deuc...@amd.com>

These are the radeon patches for 3.11.  Some of these patches
are huge so, it might be easier to review things here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux/log/?h=drm-next-3.11-wip

Updated branch:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux/log/?h=drm-next-3.11-wip-2
Takes into account comments from Jerome a Christian and contains a few
DPM fixes.

I see there's a 3 now - I tested that (I guess currently it's the same as 2 anyway).

On my rv790 there are no regressions so far, but whatever I do it stays low.

echo profile > /sys/class/drm/card0/device/power_method = write error, is there a way to go back to manual setting with dpm?

I haven't tried rv670 yet - I couldn't see a new firmware for that, does it just not need one?