On Wednesday 17 July 2013 11:49:49 Pawel Moll wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 11:08 +0100, Show Liu wrote:
> > This series patches extend Pawel's patches to
> > Versatile Express HDLCD DVI output support.
> > Before apply this patches, please apply Pawel's patches first.
> > This series patches implements base on Linaro release 13.06 branch
> > "ll_20130621.0".
> >
> > here is Pawel's patches
> > [1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-April/037519.html
>
> Glad to see someone thinking the same way ;-) Thanks for trying it and
> particularly for the fixes in vexpress-* code. I'll keep them in mind
> when the time comes :-)
>
> Of course neither the CDF patch nor the HDLCD driver are upstream yet.
> Laurent promised to post next (hopefully final ;-)

I don't think it will be the final version, but there should be no major
change to the API after that. I still expect a couple of versions before the
code reaches a mergeable stable, but it shouldn't take too long this time.
Further enhancements then will likely go in as follow-up patchs.

> version of his patches soon,

Hopefully by the end of the week (which ends on Sunday, not Friday ;-)), give
or take a couple of days.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart