Hi Abhinav,

June 1, 2023 at 3:20 PM, "Abhinav Kumar" <quic_abhin...@quicinc.com> wrote:

> >  [drm:drm_mode_config_helper_resume] *ERROR* Failed to resume (-107)
> >

> We are not able to recreate this on sc7280 chromebooks , will need to check
> on sc7180. This does not seem directly related to any of the hotplug changes
> though so needs to be checked separately. So please feel free to raise a
> gitlab bug for this and assign to me.

Thank you for checking with sc7280. I created
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/msm/-/issues/25 and CCed you. I've also
verified that the error persists with v6.4.0-rc4 + Kuogee's patch (just in case
you may have tested on sc7280 with 6.4).

> >  https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/538601/?series=118148&rev=3
> >  Apologies if you were not CCed on this, if a next version is CCed,
> >  will ask kuogee to cc you.
> >  Meanwhile, will be great if you can verify if it works for you and
> >  provide Tested-by tags.

I see Bjorn also tested the patch. As it fixes a serious USB-C DP regression
which broke USB-C DP completely on lazor for v6.3, can it be included in
upcoming 6.3.y release?

Thank you
Leonard