On 10/23/23 20:31, Kim, Dongwon wrote:
>> Please write a guide how to test it. Are you using spice for the
>> multi-display
>> viewer?
>
> [DW] Yeah, let me come up with a simple test case. So we use virtio-gpu as
> KMS device. It is used to share the guest frame with QEMU.
> SPICE is one of client solutions we use but we primarily use QEMU GTK-UI w/
> multi displays (QEMU with this params '-device
> virtio-vga,max_outputs=2,blob=true').
> Thanks!

I'm having trouble wit h reproducing the issue. For GTK-UI you should be
using virtio-vga-gl, shouldn't you?

I assume you meant that your simple case is reproducible using dGPU,
correct? I need a test case that is reproducing using virgl and no dGPU.

Using virtio-vga-gl+virgl+max_outputs=2 I don't see any issues. In the
same time switching to the second virtual display doesn't work with
Qemu's GTK UI, I'm getting black screen for the second display. In the
KDE settings I have two displays and it says both are active. For the
first display that works, I don't see wrong frames ordering.

Please give me a test case that is reproducing using latest version of
vanilla/upstream Qemu.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry