Hi Dave, Sima.

A few weeks ago I left Habana and Intel. Therefore, I'm stepping down from
the maintainer role of both habanalabs and Xe drivers.

Ofir Bitton from Habana will replace me in the role of habanalabs driver
maintainer and as for the Xe driver, Thomas and Lucas will probably suggest
someone in the near future.

Although I'm not going to do full-time kernel development in my next role,
I will remain as the accel maintainer and will probably continue to
participate in discussions from time to time.

Thanks,
Oded

Oded Gabbay (2):
  MAINTAINERS: Change habanalabs maintainer and git repo path
  MAINTAINERS: update Xe driver maintainers

 MAINTAINERS | 5 ++---

2.34.1