On Sat, May 25, 2024 at 09:26:48AM +1200, Ryan Walklin wrote:
> On Sat, 25 May 2024, at 7:10 AM, Conor Dooley wrote:
>
> Thanks for the review!
>
> >> +
> >> +properties:
> >> +  compatible:
> >> +    const: wl-355608-a8
> >
> > You're missing a vendor prefix here. And when you add it, update the
> > filename to match.
>
> Thanks, I don't actually know the vendor, would it be acceptable to just use
> "wl"?

You mean, "wl,355608-a8"? I did a wee bit of googling of the thing, and
yeah, there's nothing that a surface level search turns up for it -
other than they appeared to have a logo with a W in a circle...
I think if we genuinely do not know what the vendor is then we just
don't have a prefix.

> >> +            compatible = "wl_355608_a8";
> >
> > This doesn't match what you documented, be sure to run dt_binding_check.
>
> Thanks, changed underscore to dash mid-patch and neglected to fix all
> the examples (and the subsequent code patch it seems. Will correct.
> Is there a preference one way or another?

Not _s :)