On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 07:37:04AM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote: > I will go a bit further and recommend you to not let the LLM write any > text at all that is to be consumed by humans. If you don't feel > confident in your English, you can ask it to correct and improve your > text. Or write it in your mother language and ask it to translate.
Thank you, Tomeu and Nicolas. Yes, it is true that reading and writing in English is hard for me (speaking is a little better than reading and writing). I understood your message, and thank you for the advice. I have already applied it to this reply: I wrote it in my mother language, and an LLM translated it into English and corrected it. In future replies I will always say when an LLM or Google has translated my text and corrected my grammar and spelling mistakes. Thank you, and kind regards, Igor Paunovic
