On Sat, 26 Sept 2026 at 08:23, Helge Deller <[email protected]> wrote:
> Fix two sparse warnings:
> - atafb.c:1092: sparse: Using plain integer as NULL pointer
>
> Use NULL instead of 0 when assigning a pointer.
>
> - atafb.c:2824: sparse: switch with no cases
>
> FBCMD_GET_CURRENTPAR and and FBCMD_SET_CURRENTPAR seem to be
> historic defines, which are not any longer in the kernel, and
> as such the code isn't built any longer and may be dropped.
>
> Fixes: d463633d63e6 ("fbdev: atafb: Add support for SuperVidel's 
> SuperBlitter")
> Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email protected]>
> Closes: 
> https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email protected]/
> Cc: Miro Kropacek <[email protected]>
> Signed-off-by: Helge Deller <[email protected]>

Reviewed-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email protected]>

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

-- 
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email protected]

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
                                -- Linus Torvalds

Reply via email to