On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 6:31 PM Jun Nie <[email protected]> wrote: > > On Mon, Jul 27, 2026 at 10:09 AM Jun Nie <[email protected]> wrote:
> > If you have a datasheet for this display controller, then please add some > > one-line comments before each command to explain what is being set > > up. > > I hope I had datasheet, but the answer is no. All I have is an init sequence > with the information in the above macro definition. Let just live with it @_@ I would send the message "upward" that you need a proper datasheet for this, from whoever wants this to happen. I have seen from the presentation that you will be working on compensation for chromatic aberration for this device, and that is only going to have a point if the color representation on the display can be trusted to begin with. Which means gamma correction. (Which we don't yet support in the panels, but hey, another opportunity to be first!) Gamma is invariably going to be one of these "magic commands", at that point of depth you really need the manual to see what is going on. Yours, Linus Walleij
