On Wed, Oct 14, 2026 at 05:49:53PM +0300, Leon Romanovsky wrote:
> 
> 
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2026, at 16:23, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 14, 2026 at 09:53:47AM +0300, Leon Romanovsky wrote:
> >> On Tue, Oct 13, 2026 at 05:25:08PM +0300, Leon Romanovsky wrote:
> >> > PCI P2PDMA applies Request and Completion Redirect throughout both paths.
> >> > This misclassifies asymmetric and nested switches, and reports one answer
> >> > for every kind of TLP.
> >> > 
> >> > Three ACS controls act on TLP attributes the Requester chooses rather
> >> > than on the topology: Translation Blocking and Direct Translated P2P act 
> >> > on
> >> > a Request's Address Type, and Completion Redirect skips Completions 
> >> > carrying
> >> > Relaxed Ordering.
> >> > 
> >> > Evaluate each direction at the path divergence, decide every class from 
> >> > the
> >> > one walk, and treat a client with ATS enabled as translating unless its
> >> > driver declares per-mapping ATS.
> >> > 
> >> > This completes the P2PDMA side; dma-buf and mlx5 follow separately.
> >> > 
> >> > Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email protected]>
> >> > ---
> >> > Changes in v11:
> >> 
> >> 
> >> Bjorn,
> >> 
> >> Could you please save me from the AI-bot attack? Every rebase seems to
> >> uncover another bizarre pre-existing issue. It never ends.
> >
> > Can you elaborate?  I'm not sure what you'd like me to do here.  I
> > don't control the Sashiko reviews, and I thought Sashiko was recently
> > changed to put pre-existing issues in a database but not in the email
> > responses.
> 
> AI reviews are not deterministic and every resubmission gives us slightly 
> different result, which is in this phase of submission is  full of 
> hallucinated flows not applicable to the upstream.
> 
> In addition to upstream Sashiko, i run everything through local one with 
> slightly better models which hallucinating even more.
> 
> I would ask you to merge the series so it gets real exposure in addition to 
> my kunit and specific hw setup.

Bjorn,

We're in the merge window now, so I don't expect such a large series to be
merged. What about the next cycle? Should I send v12 after -rc1, or wait?

Thanks

> 
> Thanks 
> 
> >
> > Bjorn
> 

Reply via email to