On Wednesday, April 30, 2014, Rob Clark <robdclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Ajay kumar <ajaynumb at
> gmail.com<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 8:25 PM, AJAY KUMAR RAMAKRISHNA SHYMALAMMA <
> ajaykumar.rs at samsung.com <javascript:;>> wrote:

This can be easily done with existing helpers itself.
drm_bridge_init anyhow adds onto a common list of bridges - "bridge_list".
We just need to stop calling bridge callbacks via
encoder->bridge->funcs->xyz() and instead parse the bridge_list to get each
of the bridge ptr in the list, and call their corresponding callbacks.
The order of bridge chain would be the order in which drm_bridge_init was
called.