Greg Hughes wrote:

> HI,
>
> I was attempting to build the mesa-3-5-branch with GlxBuiltInRadeon
> defined.  I got multiply defined symbols in the link phase.  Is this
> known to work/not work on this branch?  Is there a better way to build
> modules that gdb is happy with?

It's not a configuration I've tested, so I'm not suprised it doesn't work.

GDB works just fine with the normal method of building drivers.  The symbols
aren't present until the driver .so file is dlopen'ed, but after that point,
everything works fine for me.  (And I have done a fair bit of gdb-ing client
applications, including quake which adds another level of dlopen() to the
equation).

Keith