On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 12:26:41AM -0600, Derrik Pates wrote:
> I've had XMMS's GL spectrum analyzer plugin (a) kill XMMS when trying to
> stop the plugin, and (b) hang the X server (mouse pointer moves still,
> everything else is gone). Needless to say, this doesn't make me too happy.

it's not something terrible, it doesn't break your fun if you know what to do,
my problem is that in some programs OpenGL views is broken, you can see it in
Blender (after minutes of work) then compare it with software renderer, it's
getting worse if you develop your own app and you must switch to software
rendered, becouse on tdfx OpenGL objects are not drawed properly (on TNT,
software renderer or Win32 - they are)

--
In the land of no tomorrow
Where you pray just to end each day