José Fonseca wrote:

> On 2002.02.09 15:17 Brian Paul wrote:
> >
> > Those implementation notes are _really_ dated (probably 5 years old).
> > I don't have time to edit/update them so please put a notice at the
> > beginning that this information is out of date and that the current
> > code diverges from this description in many places.
> >
> > -Brian
> >

> Sorry Brian, I think I dind't explain myself properly: I've updated them
> myself! At least to the best of my abilities...
>
> I just want some review. I'm sure that there shouldn't be much
> incorrections but if you don't have time to correct, pointing them would
> be a good help...

OK, my next message will have my edits.  I don't have a lot of time
to spend on this - I went through the notes pretty quickly.

BTW, some of the src subdirectories have files named NOTES that
explains the code.  We're also in the process of reformatting/adding
comments to the doxygen format so that the code can be better
understood.

-Brian