On 2002.03.19 23:42 Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:
> > some other test suites on the new branch as well.  This would be a good
> > time for testers to do a fresh checkout and look for bugs.  When the
> trunk
> As a tester, I'd like to try. Now, when Jose is on holidays, where could
> I get those wonderful 1.5M builds? Jose's directory contains the files 3
> days old:(

I dont' know what happened for sure there. The tree wasn't being built. I
ran my script in parts but everything worked well in the end, and I didn't
come to the conclusion of what was the problem. There is a recent snapshot
now. Now I'll just wait for the next cron job to see if everything is
really working fine.

Note: Please contact me whenever the snapshots aren't being built because
I didn't setup any notification mechanism yet and I don't use those
snapshots since I always have an updated CVS tree on my box.

> What's the end of the story with the sourceforge farm?

After I requested an increase in my quota to the CF team they promptly
agreed to double it. I'm working on adapting the scripts as I write this
email.

Initially the snapshots will be on
http://dri.sourceforge.net/snapshots/cf/ . Once everything is running fine
I'll discontinue the snapshots in my workstation and have the cf making
them instead.

> > So I think we can try to focus on the DMA work now.  Frank, can you
> check
> Hurray! Faster and faster! And I almost see the AGP mapping working on
> the horizon!:)
>
> Keep up your great work,
>
> Sergey

José Fonseca