On 2 Apr 2002, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:

> > I don't think so.  I haven't noticed a problem with fog in the tunnel demo.
> So it works for you, doesn't it? Envious.
> For me, the fog effect does not work. Some time ago, someone (Jose?)
> even explained that is should not work on mach64 (alpha blending + some
> other effect?) So my question was whether it should work now or not.

No, this won't fix the problem.  Mach64 can't do fog and blending at the
same time, and the tunnel demo uses blending for the menu.  There was some
discussion of trying to use software fogging per-vertex when hardware
blending is enabled, but no one has implemented it yet.

--
Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net