Jose,

I added the remaining bits to copy the agp texture region info to the drm.
It's not used, but the information is there in case we need it later.

I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of converting your drm
emit_state functions to use the DMA* macros, which ensures that enough
fifo entries are present before doing the state reg. writes, so we avoid
potential lockups.  BTW, I haven't noticed any texture problems, even
after disabling the UploadHWStateLocked in mach64_ioctl.c:FlushVerticesLocked
(this is redundant if the kernel is emitting state).  Were you seeing the
problem with UploadHWStateLocked enabled?  I tried UT with
UploadHWStateLocked enabled and without the DMA* macros, and with
UploadHWStateLocked disabled and _with_ the DMA* macros.  Both of those
combinations worked fine.  I haven't tried with UploadHWStateLocked
disabled and without the DMA* macros yet, though.

--
Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net