Keith,

Since nobody is tracking bugs submitted via the DRI bug data base, I'll
try to respond to some of these requests that come in and ask them to
submit their support requests to the DRI-users list.

Please add this canned response to the list of responses (I don't have
admin privledges) at:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/admin/?group_id=387&atid=100387&add_canned=1

<begin canned response>

Thanks you for sending your support requests to the DRI bug database.
This database is *not* being monitored for support requests.  We
recommend you e-mail your request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
The DRI Development Team

<end canned response>

--
                                /\
          Jens Owen            /  \/\ _

Category: MGA X Server
Group: Other

Initial Comment:
When I start my computer in text mode, only the primary
head has a console (expected).

I startx then close it and I now have the same console
on both monitors and it won't go away until I reboot.

BTW... I am not using fb!

I am using:
mga-20020831-linux.i386
Linux 2.4.19