Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Jens Owen wrote:

Brian Paul wrote:

Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Brian Paul wrote:
>
>>My plan is to merge the mesa-41 branch into the DRI trunk this
>>weekend.  Let me know if there are any concerns.
>
> I would be worried that whatever is causing the server from the mesa-41

branch to crash under FreeBSD is going to make it way into the trunk.

I'll do another merge from the trunk.  After the last one, I did a
complete diff of the two branches and IIRC there were no server-side
differences, except in the server-side indirect GLX code.
Adam,

Have you checked to see if the problem exists in the trunk already?

It definately does not (at least, not as of earlier this week).
Do any of the developer's running FreeBSD have time to isolate this problem (or at least confirm it)? We don't want to hold up the Mesa 5.0 merge as the XFree86 feature freeze is coming very soon.

--
/\
Jens Owen / \/\ _