Hi.

Well, I have a Voodoo3 3000 PCI now thanks to Martin Spott, and am
preparing to remove the GLIDE dependencies from the driver (thats why I
have the card).

So, where to start? I have the card installed and working (2d), but
havent quite gotten things working - you see, I have a radeon 9000 as a
primary head, so the voodoo3 needs to be a secondary head.

the /only/ way I have gotten things to work at all without crashing
(solid!) is to run two completely seperate X servers. this works, but
only one display will work at a time - switching between them turns the
other one off (even if it just left it on it would be better).

Ideally I'd like to do:

Screen "Screen1"
Screen "Screen0" RightOf "Screen1"

or something, to allow both displays to work simultaneously, but this
doesnt work. The VD3 always initialises (I can see the BIOS emulation)
but the Radeon only sometimes seems to make it (could be any reason
though). X always dies before anything else happens in either case.

Any ideas?