Gentlemen:  I'm having considerable difficulty with my current kernel compile.
gcc exists with code 1 every time on i810_dma.c.

I was hoping someone could check and make sure that this is compatible with gcc 3.2.
If this isn't the appropriate place for something like this, please direct me to the
right place.

The command line i'm using for the compile is:

gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/linux-2.4.19-gentoo-r9/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wno-trigraphs -)s -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -march=pentium3 -Os -mmmx -msse   -nostdinc -I
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2/include -DKBUILD_BASENAME=i810_dma  -c -o
i810_dma.o i810_dma.c

An unrelated (?) issue which is probably of no concern is numerous warnings like:
i810_dma.c:85: warning: concatenation of string literals with __FUNCTION__ is
deprecated

Although since it's only a warning that can't be it.
Any tips you might have for me would be appreciated.

Thank you.
-rgm