On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 12:08:47AM +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 08:16:57AM -0800, Ian Romanick wrote:
> > The commit of the merge is done.  I checked-out the branch and compared it
> > with my repository, and everything looks good.
> >
> > I do apologize for not properly tagging the branch before or after the
> > merge.  I will remember to do that in the future.
>
> When's the texmem-to-trunk going to happen ?

Not for awhile.  The list of stuff left to do is:

- Get r128 working at least as well as the current trunk.
- Modify mga to use the Mesa built-in state tracking (like radeon & r200).
- Update i810 & i830
    - add texmem support
    - modify to use Mesa built-in state tracking

There are some other things that likely will happen (like adding some
extensions and some GLX extension work), but this is the "must have" list.
I had originally hoped to get this all done by the end of the year, but now
I'm shooting for the end of January / early February.

I suspect that the texmem-to-trunk merge won't happen until after XFree86
4.3.0.

--
Smile!  http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap990315.html