[ Ian wrote ]

> There have been rumblings on [EMAIL PROTECTED] about problems with
> Radeon in 4.2.99.4, but I didn't think that those problems had
> propogated into DRI CVS yet.  That's a shame. :(

I think it's the other way round: The DRI stuff that got merged into XFree86
4.2.99.x 'releases' has _never_ever_ been usuable with FlightGear on
Radeon7500, so it's not surprising that problems show up with XFree86 pre
releases  :-/
In purpose to find something usuable for FlightGear that features T&L on my
Radeon7500 I'm now testing every branch I can find in CVS  ;-)))  Maybe
sometime we could offer a recommendation of what would be useful to get
merged into XFree86 ....

> In the mean time, you ought to be able to revert back to
> texmem-0-0-1-20030123-trunk-premerge and update everything EXCEPT
> programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/ati/. [...]

Thanks, I'll try ASAP (I'll be out of office for a few days, I think I'll
need a DRI capable Notebook  ;-),

        Martin.