Currently in bsd-4-0-0-branch we have most of the changes for NetBSD
support.  There is just a little left to get all the FreeBSD drivers
compiling on NetBSD, too.  Right now I'm getting panics on loading the
modules with NetBSD-current, but I expect we can fix that soon (I'll
have to see if my changes were significantly different than reide's, or
figure out NetBSD's debugging with modules).

What I was hoping is that I could get some feedback on the changes to
the os-independent stuff.  Basically the problem was that our
readl/writel equivalents have to have the bus space information to write
properly on various architectures.  To do that, DRM_READ/DRM_WRITE now
take a pointer to the drm_local_map_t for that space (like drm_map_t but
with the kernel's bus space info on the BSDs).  This amounts to a nop on
linux, but I wanted to make sure others would agree with the change.

The diff from trunk as of a few days ago was:
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/dri/files/bsd-4-0-0-diff

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]