On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 00:51, Keith Whitwell wrote:
> Eric Anholt wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 05:57, Keith Whitwell wrote:
> >
> >>OK, now that the recycle lockup has been found & fixed, I don't see any
> >>problems with this patch.  Has anyone got any objections to merging it to the
> >>trunk?
> >>
> >>Eric, do you think this will be impossible to support on bsd?  It seems to fix
> >>some fundamental braino's in the orignal drm...
> >

> > It's the second thing on my list, after some mopup after the XFree86
> > 4.3.0 update.  I haven't looked at it seriously enough yet.  Please give
> > me a few days to get it at least building again on BSD.
>
> OK, No worries.

Okay, it's possible on FreeBSD, and will also clean up some other
ugliness in the BSD DRM.  However, it's going to require some
significant work.  Haven't looked at NetBSD yet.

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]