On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 05:34:00PM +0000, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> >>I'm not averse to changing this policy for this merge (as opposed to
> >>backing these changes out & bringing something else in).
> >

> >I'll stop the merge for now, until we get a consensus on how to continue.
>
> I'll defer to Brian on this.

O.k. But just to update all. The merge is nearly done with Mesa 5.1.

There's a couple of issues left.

1. The i830 3D driver has diverged from what's in 4.3.0 and in the trunk.
I can't reconcile the differences here, as I'm not that familiar with it.
Keith - I'm gonna rely on you to fix that up, as it currently fails to
build. If there's any issues with you fixing it up, let me know, and I'll
help out as much as I can.

2. I'm waiting Eric Anholt regarding resolving the merge conflicts in
the bsd kernel drivers.

That's it. I've build tested, but not actually tested the drivers.

Once the above 2 items is sorted, I'll tag the trunk again. But....

I'll await decisions on whether to carry on with Mesa 5.1 or not.

Alan.