I was testing following code on DRI r200:

http://www.gametutorials.com/download/Ports/OpenGL/RenderToTexture_SDL.zip

It renders one cube to 2D Texture, then renders one quad with that texture.

I wrote simple fps counter, and noticed, that results on Radeon 9100 with DRI
are much worse than on GeForce2.
It was about 10 frames per second on Radeon and 150 frames per second on
GeForce2. In same color depth.

What is reason for it? Is glCopyTexImage2D implemented temporary, without
optimizations?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies